JOHN HENRY MUSEUM & GIFT SHOP
The John Henry Museum is located at 21 Pat Ball Road in Talcott, West Virginia. It is housed in the former L.G. Rhodes General Store built in 1905. The structure was donated by the Ellery and Donna Wykle family to the newly formed John Henry Historical Society.
The museum which opened in 2014 houses books, videos, transcripts, pictures, as well as a gift shop. All artifacts within the museum were donated by area residents.
The museum is open on Saturdays and Sundays 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM throughout the summer.